What documentation is required for mental disorders?
A recent psychiatrist’s assessment of up to one year, containing all the following information, must be provided:
- Justification of the diagnosis
- Date of diagnosis
- Summary of current treatment
- Current treatments
- Description of the consequences of the disorder on your university studies
- Description of the compensatory strategies you have already put in place
- Description of the expected evolution
- Detailed and reasoned propositions for the requested accomodation
It is your responsibility to ask your doctor/psychiatrist to provide a document that fits the above criteria. Please give your doctor/psychiatrist the website reference. Any incomplete assessment will be refused.