Scan on demand
Scan on demand is a service that allows you to obtain copies of articles or partial copies of other documents available in the UNIGE Library collections. This offer concerns the following collections:
- Sites Uni Arve, Uni CMU and Uni Mail sites: all collections
- Site Uni DBU: only journal articles
Digitizations for documents not available in the UNIGE Library can be requested via the document supply service (ILL).
- Register on the SLSP platform via a SWITCH edu-ID account
(for commercial users/companies, please use this registration form https://registration.slsp.ch/institutional-account)
- This service is reserved for members of the UNIGE/HUG community or residents in Switzerland.
- All reproductions, regardless of their provenance, are issued for the sole purpose of research or studies, devoid of any commercial purpose. By checking the box on the order form, the requester agrees to comply with the Federal Act on Copyright and Related Rights (CopA). According to the CopA, the full copy of a book or of a journal issue is prohibited.
- This service is generally limited to 50 pages, depending on the quantity and nature of the requests.
How to do?
- Go to swisscovery and log in with your Switch edu-ID account.
- Search for the needed document in the catalog.
- In the list of results, click on the desired title to access the details of the reference.
- In this new window, in the section "Pick up on site", click on the button "Digitization" or "General Digitization".
- Fill in as much information as possible about the desired article or chapter (title, author, page numbers).
- Click on the button "Send request".
- The scanned documents are delivered by email to the address indicated in the Switch edu-ID account.
|Member of the UNIGE/HUG community
||Free of charge
||5 CHF (max. 50 pages)|
|Commercial users/companies||25 CHF (max. 50 pages)|
Fees owed are payable by invoice only.