- Research Handbook on Freshwater Law and International Relations
- 29 November 2018 - 40 years of transboundary governance of the Geneva aquifer
- 12 October 2018 - The Global Observatory for Water and Peace: Towards Effective Transboundary, Intersectoral and Local Cooperation
- Conference on "Water Diplomacy: Building Bridges for Lasting Peace"
- 11 December 2018 - Webinar "Afghanistan: Water, Neighbors, and Conflicts"
- 13-14 December 2018 - Expert Roundtable "The Geneva List of Principles on the Protection of Water Infrastructures in Relations to Armed Conflicts
- 23 November 2018 - Webinar "Implementing the Water Convention: A Look at the Results of the First Reporting Exercise
- The UN Convention on the Law of the Non-Navigational Uses of International Watercourses
- The Economic Management of Water Resources: the Case of the Investor-State Disputes in the Context of Concession Contracts
- The Environmental Management of Water Resources: What Impact on the Characterization of fresh water in international law
- "Glocal" Water Management and Regional Organizations: Multi-Level Law and Transjuridicity