Webinar with DiploFoundation on « International Water Law and Transboundary Cooperation »
3 December 2020
Witnessing the Environmental Impacts of War : Environmental case studies from conflict zones around the world
- 18th of February: Mara Tignino intervenes in the session “Partnerships for Peacebuilding and Sustaining Peace”
- 27th of September 2019: 10th anniversary of the Institute for Environmental Sciences
- 27th of September 2019: Webinar on Hydrogovernance in Afghanistan
- 19-21 September 2019: Conference "Citizenship and common goods"
- Water Conflicts. Analysis for Transformation
- Water Protection and Armed Conflicts in International Law
- Blue Ethics: Ethical Perspectives on Sustainable, Fair Water Resources Use and Management
- Data Innovations for Transboundary Freshwater Resources Management. Are Obligations Related to Information Exchange Still Needed ?