Webinar “Evaluation of current state of water infrastructures and management in the Euphrates-Tigris Basin. A roadway from analysis to diplomacy”
Laurence Boisson de Chazournes intervenes in the Colloquium of the Association Workshop for Water Ethics (W4W)
- 18th of February: Mara Tignino intervenes in the session “Partnerships for Peacebuilding and Sustaining Peace”
- 27th of September 2019: 10th anniversary of the Institute for Environmental Sciences
- 27th of September 2019: Webinar on Hydrogovernance in Afghanistan
- 19-21 September 2019: Conference "Citizenship and common goods"
- Water Conflicts. Analysis for Transformation
- Water Protection and Armed Conflicts in International Law
- Blue Ethics: Ethical Perspectives on Sustainable, Fair Water Resources Use and Management
- Data Innovations for Transboundary Freshwater Resources Management. Are Obligations Related to Information Exchange Still Needed ?