Online side-event - Ten years after the proclamation of the right to water: challenges and perspectives in times of crisis
- New publication of Komlan Sangbana
- MOOC in « Droit international de l’eau douce » with subtitles in English
- The World Water Day in Times of Crisis
- Laurence Boisson de Chazournes intervenes in the Expert Seminar “Is it time for Universal Recognition of the Right to a Safe, Clean, Healthy and Sustainable Environment? ”
- Décès du Professeur Stéphane Doumbé-Billé
- 18th of February: Mara Tignino intervenes in the session “Partnerships for Peacebuilding and Sustaining Peace”
- 27th of September 2019: 10th anniversary of the Institute for Environmental Sciences
- 27th of September 2019: Webinar on Hydrogovernance in Afghanistan
- 19-21 September 2019: Conference "Citizenship and common goods"
- Water Conflicts. Analysis for Transformation
- Water Protection and Armed Conflicts in International Law
- Blue Ethics: Ethical Perspectives on Sustainable, Fair Water Resources Use and Management
- Data Innovations for Transboundary Freshwater Resources Management. Are Obligations Related to Information Exchange Still Needed ?