- 29 November 2018 - 40 years of transboundary governance of the Geneva aquifer
- 12 October 2018 - The Global Observatory for Water and Peace: Towards Effective Transboundary, Intersectoral and Local Cooperation
- Conference on "Water Diplomacy: Building Bridges for Lasting Peace"
- The Geneva Water Hub’ Platform for International Water Law @ World Water Week
- Launch of the third edition of the Distance Learning Course in International Water Law and the Law of Transboundary Aquifers
- 13-14 December 2018 - Expert Roundtable "The Geneva List of Principles on the Protection of Water Infrastructures in Relations to Armed Conflicts
- 23 November 2018 - Webinar "Implementing the Water Convention: A Look at the Results of the First Reporting Exercise
- 16 October 2018 - Webinar "Water and Armed Conflicts"
- « Agua recurso natural limitado : entre el desarrollo sostenible y la seguridad internacional »
- L. Boisson de Chazournes, “The Uses of International Watercourses and Equity”
- M. Tignino, "Water and Sustainable Development Goals : The Role of the Private Sector"
- Policy Brief "Migration and Water Governance"
- Komlan Sangbana, "La protection des eaux douces transfrontières contre la pollution : dimensions normatives et institutionnelles"
- Mara Tignino, « Indigenous Peoples and Local Communities' Water Rights, International Law and Water Security »
- J. Chaisse (ed.), The Regulation of the Global Water Services Market, Cambrdige University Press, 2017. Foreword by Laurence Boisson de Chazournes
- Komlan Sangbana, “The Role of Non-State Actors in the Development and Implementation of International Water Law”