- The Geneva Water Hub’ Platform for International Water Law @ World Water Week
- Launch of the third edition of the Distance Learning Course in International Water Law and the Law of Transboundary Aquifers
- The Platform contributes to the Migration, Environment and Climate Change Policy Brief Series
- The Report of the activities of the Platform is available
- 18-23 March 2018 - 8th World Water Forum in Brasilia
- 28-29 June 2018 - Expert Seminar on "International Law and Environmental Peacebuilding", Leiden University
- Training Course "Water Governance and International Water Law" in Africa. Entebbe, 25-27 June 2018
- 29 June 2018 - Panel discussion on "Environment and Human Rights: A New Perspective from the Inter-American Court of Human Rights"
- « Agua recurso natural limitado : entre el desarrollo sostenible y la seguridad internacional »
- L. Boisson de Chazournes, “The Uses of International Watercourses and Equity”
- M. Tignino, "Water and Sustainable Development Goals : The Role of the Private Sector"
- Policy Brief "Migration and Water Governance"
- Komlan Sangbana, "La protection des eaux douces transfrontières contre la pollution : dimensions normatives et institutionnelles"
- Mara Tignino, « Indigenous Peoples and Local Communities' Water Rights, International Law and Water Security »
- J. Chaisse (ed.), The Regulation of the Global Water Services Market, Cambrdige University Press, 2017. Foreword by Laurence Boisson de Chazournes
- Komlan Sangbana, “The Role of Non-State Actors in the Development and Implementation of International Water Law”