MAS Interpreter Training
- Acquire the comprehensive skillset required for successful training of interpreters at university level.
4 thematic modules build on the skills acquired during the DAS in Interpreter Training enriching them with knowhow in areas required for university-level training of consecutive and simultaneous interpreters. In particular, the testing of aptitude as well as performance, but also feedback and assessment during (extended) training courses, alongside with the main ethical issues encountered in various types of interpreting. Finally, this Master’s degree provides participants with a basic grounding in research methodology necessary to supervise academic student work.
- Assessment: Potential and Performance
- Feedback: Content and Form
- Ethics: Teaching Professional Demeanor
- Supervising theses: Basic research methods
Prof. Kilian SEEBER, Faculty of Translation and Interpreting (FTI), University of Geneva
Successful completion of the DAS IT.