How to apply
Applications for 2018 will open in December 2017.
1) Prepare the following documents ahead:
- CV (to be uploaded as a pdf or word document): academic and professional resume.
- Motivation letter (maximum of 500 words, to be uploaded as a pdf or word document): explain briefly your motivations to take part in the Geneva Summer Schools.
- a reference letter (professor, employer...etc) (to be uploaded as a pdf or word document): the reference comes from a professional or academic acquaintance.
2) Fill in the application form (link below)
- complete all required fields (*) of the application form.
3) Language requirement
- Applicants must possess a sufficient command of the language of instruction of the course, demonstrated in their motivation letter, studies and work experience.
Only fill in and submit the application form when you have all information and documents available. Thank you. ONLY COMPLETE APPLICATION WILL BE CONSIDERED
Terms and conditions
- Consult the Geneva Summer Schools regulations and payment conditions.
- A limited number of partial or full tuition waivers are available. Please note that only financial reasons are valuable criteria for the waiver. Indicate your reasons in your motivation letter.
- Once we receive your application and supporting documents, a decision will usually be made within a month. If you are admitted to the course of your choice we will temporary register you. Your place on the course is confirmed only upon reception of the full tuition payment (payment deadline will be mentionned in your invoice).
- Applications are evaluated as they are received, course enrolment is done on a rolling basis and courses fill up from the date applications open (not only after the application deadline).
IMPORTANT: Please make sure to check your spam folder and set your email account to allow e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org in case confirmation and admission emails end up is your spam folder. Thank you.
Once you have ready the documents listed above , please click on (or copy/paste) the link below to fill in and submit your application:
Link will be published by December 2017