How to apply
1) Prepare a valid web link to these three required documents: (examples of free accounts you can get a web link from: Dropbox, Google Drive or other) :
- CV (to be uploaded as a pdf or word document): academic and professional resume.
- Motivation letter (maximum of 500 words, to be uploaded as a pdf or word document): explain briefly your motivations to take part in the Geneva Summer Schools.
- Reference letter (professor, employer...etc) (to be uploaded as a pdf or word document): the reference comes from a professional or academic acquaintance.
*Be careful not to provide a protected url (intranet weblink) but a public url.
2) Fill in the application form (link below)
- Complete all required fields (*) of the application form.
3) Language requirement
- Applicants must possess a sufficient command of the language of instruction of the course, demonstrated in their motivation letter, studies and work experience.
- OPTIONAL: A Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score, is welcome from all applicants whose native language is not English, or who did not receive an undergraduate or graduate degree from an institution in the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand. A score of 600 on the paper-based exam, 250 on the computer-based exam or 100 on the internet-based exam is required. Alternativelly, you may also submit a IELTS score instead of the TOEFL.
Only fill in and submit the application form when you have all
information and documents available. Thank you.
APPLICATION WILL BE CONSIDERED
Terms and conditions
- Consult the Geneva Summer Schools regulations andpayment conditions.
- A limited number of discounts are available. Please note that only financial reasons are valuable criteria for the discount. Indicate your reasons in your motivation letter.
- Once we receive your application and supporting documents, a decision will usually be made within a month. If you are admitted to the course of your choice we will temporary register you. Your place on the course is confirmed only upon reception of the full tuition payment (payment deadline will be mentionned in your invoice).
- Applications are evaluated as they are received, course enrolment is done on a rolling basis and courses fill up from the date applications open (not only after the application deadline).
IMPORTANT: Please make sure to check your spam folder and set your email account to allow e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org in case confirmation and admission emails end up is your spam folder. Thank you.