How to apply?
REGISTRATION FOR SUMMER 2020 will open in February.
1. Choose one of the two partner universities listed below and select your course.
2. Submit your application by email to email@example.com by March 1st, 2020. State in the subject of your message the name of the program and the specific course you're applying to.
An application consists of one pdf document including the following:
- Letter of motivation (in English, max 1 page. Be as concise and specific as possible and tell us why you would like to participate in this exchange program.)
- CV (in English)
- Offical Transcript of Records (We accept both French and English versions.)
Only complete applications will be reviewed and processed. Additional supporting documents will not be considered.
3. You will be notified in due time by the GSS of the outcome of the selection. We thank you for your patience.
4. If your application is retained, the GSS will nominate you at the host institution.
5. Once nominated, you will have to follow the application procedure of your host institution, indicated on their website.
King's College London (KCL)
10 places for UNIGE students with full tuition waiver.
Any further students who wish to apply will benefit from a 10% fee reduction and an application fee waiver.