Archive ouverte UNIGE
Archive ouverte UNIGE is the institutional repository for all the University academic publications.
The benefits of the Archive ouverte UNIGE:
- Easy access to all your publications
- You can generate your bibliographies and web pages automatically (click here)
- The visitility of your work will be increased
- The Archive collects the scientific and intellectual output of the University
- It promotes current research and preserves the institutional legacy
- It participates in the Open Access movement established by the Declaration of Berlin in 2003
- It registers the presence of the UNIGE in the general community of great university libraries
If you would like to have more information on Archive ouverte UNIGE, visit this description page.
Real-time tephra-fallout accumulation rates and grain-size distributions using ASHER (ASH collector and sizER) disdrometers