Mr Alonso Cartuche
Former PhD student fellowship
Former PhD fellowships at the Department F.-A. Forel for environmental
and aquatic sciences
"Linking phytoplankton diversity to water quality" merit scholarship from the Ministry of Higher Education, science, technology and innovation SENESCYT of Ecuador
|May 2015 – 2020||
PhD thesis: "Linking phytoplankton diversity to water quality"
|October 2012 - December 2013||
Master in water resources management : "The new culture of water and the integrated management of river Paquizhapa, southern Ecuador"
|September 1998 – July 2003||Bachelor in agricultural and Agroindustrial sciences
Faculty of Agricultural and Agroindustrial Sciences
Polytechnic Salesian University, Cuenca Ecuador
REDACTION OF PROJECTS
- The new culture of water and the integrated management of river Paquizhapa, southern Ecuador. University of Valencia, Spain.
- Water governance and Andean tropical agroecology in Kuchiankas and Kamanchay communities, Morona Santiago, Ecuador.
- Sustainable production initiatives for the preservation of natural diversity and water sources in the community of Huasipamba, Santa Isabel, Azuay Ecuador.
- Management plan of the Community reserve the moor "Mesarrumi" Pucara, Azuay Ecuador.
- Moors conservation and water sources, productive development and food security in Puculcay community, Pucara, Azuay Ecuador.
- Sustainable management and conservation of the moors and watershed of the San Fernando community, Saraguro, Loja Ecuador.