The assignments of the Research and Grants Office are set around the following axes:
- WELCOME: Inform, guide, and advise researchers on the possibilities of funds and subsidies for the development of their individual or collaborative research projects, or for the development of their academic careers.
- SUPPORT FOR THE SUBMISSION OF FUNDING APPLICATIONS: Support for the application for national, European, or international calls for research projects, including:
- administrative support,
- strategic advice and best practices to increase the success rate;
- advice on the legal aspects of research projects;
- awareness of the ethical risks of research;
- measures related to data protection;
- coaching research proposals for the preparation of interviews in view of obtaining a career grant or a subsidy
- SUPPORT for the MANAGEMENT of RESEARCH FUNDS: Administrative, legal and financial management in connection with the various administrative services of UNIGE, the Faculties and the Interfaculty Centers, whether it concerns Human Resources, financial aspects, data management, IT infrastructures, welcoming researchers in Geneva, support for career development, valorization and innovation, etc.
• STRATEGIC MONITORING of research funding and research policy.
Presentation of the team :