- Have some basic knowledge of the Linux command line (without GUI) and Bash scripting.
- Use the clusters only for research purposes
- This means you cannot mine Bitcoins here, nor can you store your personal files (video, music, pictures, email, etc.).
- Be civil when you use the HPC resources, for example:
- Do not use the login node to run your code
- Do not waste resources by requesting things you won't use
- Do not store great amounts of files if they are not needed
Publication and acknowledgments
- If you publish any data computed using Baobab or Yggdrasil clusters, we kindly ask you to add the following acknowledgement to your paper:
> The computations were performed at University of Geneva on "Baobab" and/or "Yggdrasil" HPC cluster(s).
- Feel free to add any kind words, and please let us know when you get published.
- For details about technical aspects, please refer to the HPC user documentation - https://doc.eresearch.unige.ch/hpc/start