Semester fees (English)
Starting in the fall semester of 2022, payments will be made by QR bill. All information is available on your UNIGE portal.
No more invoices will be sent by mail.
Amount of fees
Fees amount to CHF 500 per semester (CHF 65 in fixed fees and CHF 435 in administrative fees), payable in a single installment.
- Any reductions you are entitled to by your status (e.g., leave of absence, internship, doctoral studies, etc.) will be automatically applied to the amount due.
- Requests for fee relief due to financial difficulties must be submitted financial service
- Autumn semester: the Wednesday following the last day of September
- Spring semester: February 28th
Paying your fees
Banking details or other information (amount due, deadline, etc.) are available via the UNIGE portal > Mon UNIGE > Paiement des taxes semestrielles or on the UNIGE Mobile app.
- Verify that your payment has been credited: wait a few days after paying and then check on your UNIGE portal > Mon UNIGE > Paiement des taxes semestrielles. If it isn’t, you should immediately contact the Admissions Office via its online platform .