Extended Deadline: 31 JULY 2021
- CV (to be uploaded as a pdf or word document): academic and professional resume.
- Motivation letter (maximum of 500 words, to be uploaded as a pdf or word document): explain briefly your motivations to take part in the Geneva Summer Schools.
- Reference letter (professor, employer...etc) (to be uploaded as a pdf or word document): the reference comes from a professional or academic acquaintance.
*Be careful not to provide a protected url (intranet weblink) but a public url.
*Please uppload all documents in one (1) single PDF document.
2) Fill in the application form (link below)
- Complete all required fields (*) of the application form.
3) Language requirement
- Applicants must possess a sufficient command of the language of instruction of the course, demonstrated in their motivation letter, studies and work experience.
Terms and conditions
- Before submitting your application, consult the Geneva Summer Schools regulations and payment conditions.
- Once we receive your online application and supporting documents, a decision will usually be made within a month. If you are admitted to the course of your choice we will temporary register you.
- Payment instructions will be mentionned in your invoice that we are going to send you together with the other admission documents. Your place in the course is confirmed only upon reception of the full tuition payment.
- Applications are evaluated as they are received, course enrolment is done on a rolling basis and courses fill up from the date applications open (not only after the application deadline).
- ONLY COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED
- Please make sure to check your spam folder and set your email account to allow e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org in case admission emails end up in your spam folder. Thank you.
Fill in the online application form.
We look forward to receiving your application.