To apply for support from the publication fund, there are several steps to follow:
- Check the criteria for the allocation of the fund and see if the fees can be covered more advantageously by another means (SNSF, agreements with publishers, etc.)
- Once you have received the invoice for your article (please note: it should be left unpaid), apply for publication funds by completing the application form (below)
- The DIS team will assess your application and send you a decision by email as soon as possible
- If publication support is granted, the DIS will process the invoice via the SI-Achat portal. They will provide a link to a form to be filled with the necessary information for the payment of the invoice (financial centres, approvers, balance of open access fees, etc.).
- The beneficiary of the funding makes sure that the final version of the publication (Version of Record) is deposited in the repository Archive ouverte UNIGE as soon as it is published online.