Orbitrap Fusion Lumos (Thermo Scientific)
The Orbitrap Fusion Lumos Tribrid mass spectrometer is the last instrument from Thermo Scientific combining a Quadrupole, an Orbitrap and an ion Trap mass analyzers. It offers new limits of detection, characterization and quantitation for proteomics analysis.
- More rapid identification of complex mixture(acquisition rate of up to 20 Hz for both Orbitrap and linear ion trap MSn analyses).
- More accurate quantitation using isobaric tag (Synchronous Precursor Selection for MS and MSn experiments, resolving power up to 500,000 FWHM with isobaric fidelity up to 240,000 FWHM at m/z 200)
- Maximum experimental flexibility thanks to multiple fragmentation techniques: CID, HCD, ETD and EThcD available at any stage of MSn with detection in either the Orbitrap or linear ion trap detector.
Q Exactive Plus (Thermo Scientific)
The Q Exactive Plus hybrid quadrupole-Orbitrap mass spectrometer combines high-performance quadrupole precursor selection with high-resolution accurate-mass (HR/AM) Orbitrap analyzer.
This instrument is ideal to routinely and confidently identify, quantify and confirm in a single analysis. The advanced quadrupole technology optimizes precursor selection and transmission, improving quantitation of low-abundance ions in the most complex matrices.
Orbitrap Velos Pro (Thermo Scientific)
The Orbitrap Velos Pro hybrid mass spectrometer incorporates a linear ion trap and the Orbitrap analyzer. The high resolution, accurate-mass data quality and sensitivity of the Orbitrap Velos Pro system, whether using CID or HCD fragmentation, makes it ideal for identification of low-level proteins in complex matrices and rapid quantitation of isobarically labeled peptides.
Liquid chromatography systems
- Easy nLC-1000 UHPLC (Thermo Scientific)
- NanoAcquity UPLC (Waters)
- 3100 OFFGEL Fractionator (Agilent)
- 1-D SDS PAGE equipment