EWASS 2014 : European Week of Astronomy and Space Science
EWASS 2014 : Conference Announcement
The European Astronomical Society (EAS) is pleased to announce you the conference EWASS 2014 to be held for the first time in Geneva from 30 June to 4 July 2014.
The program of EWASS 2014 is very rich with 10 symposia, 4 special sessions, 3 special meetings in addition of numerous plenary talks, prize awards, exhibitions, etc.
- Star formation in galaxies: from small to large scales
- The outer regions of extrasolar planetary systems
- Gaia Research for European Astronomy Training: GREAT network science symposium
- Origin of Cosmic Dust
- Digging deep into the extragalactic infrared sky: current status and the European road to the JWST
- From local galaxies to the reionisation epoch: the Universe as seen in Lyman a
- Fast outflows in massive stars: from single objects to wind-fed and colliding-wind binaries
- Testable solutions to the dark matter problem: theory & observations
- Exploring the low-frequency radio sky in the SKA era
- mm/submm astronomy in the ALMA era
- What powers anomalous X-ray pulsars and soft gamma-ray repeaters ?
- Helios and Helium: what is wrong with them ?
- Tidal disruption events around Sgr A* and beyond
- Cluster lensing and distant sources
- ASTRONET meeting
- Myths and facts about women in astronomy
- Inter-, multi-and transdisciplinarity in astronomical education
30 juin 2014
Colloques et Conférences