2 PhD positions in Nanopore single-molecule sensing and sequencing
We are looking for candidate who:
- Have at least one of the following backgrounds: Biophysics, Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Glycobiology, bioengineering or Molecular Biology.
- Have an experience in Coding, Glycan Analysis, and Protein Production is an advantage.
- Be able to work independently and collaboratively with good communication.
How to apply:
Applicants must submit one merged PDF file that includes a letter of motivation (max 1 page), a CV, undergraduate and master transcripts, and the names and email addresses of at least two professional references who have agreed to provide a letter of recommendation if contacted.
The desired starting date is between July and October 2023.
For informal inquiries regarding the position and for submitting your application, please send an email to Prof. Chan Cao at .
Exchange PhD students
If you are PhD student and interested in a exchange position in our lab, please send an email to Prof. Chan Cao at .
Please check Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships
Master intern and thesis projects
We are happy to host ambitious researcher who is planning to apply for the following Postdoc fellowship:
- SNSF Swiss Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships
- HFSP fellowship
- BRIDGE Proof of Concept
- Peter und Traudl Engelhorn Stiftung