- New paper in Geology: sea level changes and carbon isotopes
- SETAC Young Scientist Award 2017 for Mme Amandine Laffite
- New Paper in Water Research
- A Study Investigating the Distribution of Organic Aerosol in the North Atlantic Ocean Published in Nature Scientific Reports
- New Paper in Scientific Reports
Department of Earth Sciences
The department of Earth Sciences is dedicated to the advancement of fundamental research as well as to its application to societal problems, such as the management of natural resources, the identification of risks posed by natural hazards, and the consequences of human activities on the environment.
Department F.-A. Forel
for environmental and aquatic sciences
The Department F.-A. Forel for Environmental and Aquatic Sciences (DEFSE), previously Institute F.-A. Forel, named after the famous researcher and father of limnology François-Alphonse Forel, is a multidisciplinary department in the Faculty of science, Section of Earth and Environmental Sciences at the University of Geneva.