A wider range of digital resources
- To access our collections of e-books, journals, newspapers and magazines, articles, databases, videos, films, music, etc. you need to use swisscovery (only accessible with VPN). You can also access these resources by document type or by discipline.
- To find free or Open Access digital resources, use the tips here.
More research assistance
Easy access to print materials
- With document ordering service allows yout to order printed or digital documents from another library, either directly from the document notice found in swisscovery, or via the usual ILL (interlibrary loan) service, the terms and conditions of which remain unchanged. The remains free for all documents collected on site in one of our spaces.
Training sessions adapted
Training sessions adapted for distance learning are available, registration on our help and training web site section:
- Rendez-vous de l’info scientifique, now offered on site and in the form of webinars
- The e-learning platform InfoTrack, available in French and English, offers courses in the form of short and entertaining videos. This distance-learning tool provides useful guidance for writing academic papers (selecting and researching your topic, writing your bibliography, advice for avoiding plagiarism, etc.)
Continued support for publishing Open Access
Specialist librarians are providing remote support regarding the dissemination and preservation of Open Access research:
Ongoing support for data management