Complex Systems Modeling (CSM)
The CSM group specializes on computational modeling of complex systems and applications in biomedical science.
Special focus topics are:
- Theory of the Lattice Boltzmann Method
- Cellular automata
- Agent Based Models
- Complex networks and information theory
- Blood flows and fibrinolysis
- Cell biophysics
- Systemic risk and financial markets
- Cancer evolution
Dr. Franck Raynaud
- Congratulations to Remy !
His last paper on modeling fibrinolysis using Lattice Boltzmann methods is out.