PhD student (FNS) and research assistant (DIP)
125 A (1er étage, Pont-d'Arve)
+41 22 379 98 321
Thesis: Dynamic Assessment in Narratives and in Morphosyntax
- Developmental Language Disorder by children
- Dynamic Assessment
- Narratives and Morphosyntax
- Evidence-Based-Practice in Speech and Language Therapy
- 2021: University Diploma – Developmental Language Disorders’ remediation – Sorbonne University, Paris
- 2019: Professional Diploma and Master degree in Speech and Language Therapy – University of Strasbourg
- 2020 - : PhD Student, University of Geneva
- 2019-2021: Speech and language therapist, Strasbourg
- English workshops about papers’ reading and discussions in English – Medicine School – University of Strasbourg
- Delage, H., Hadjadj, O., & Ardanouy, E. (in press, 2021). L’Evidence-Based Practice en clinique logopédique. Langage et Pratiques.
- Lafay, A., Osana, H. P., & Hadjadj, O. (15-16 juin 2019). The effects of detachability and countability of manipulatives on second-graders’ number knowledge. Symposium Unpacking Manipulatives: Recommendations for the Mathematics Classroom. The 2nd Mathematical Cognition and Learning Society Conference, Ottawa, Canada.