The purpose of the Unitec Board is to assist Unitec in its mission to commercialize university technologies and to foster a close and productive relationship between the University, the University Hospitals and the University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Geneva researchers, with local and foreign industry. The Unitec Board meets every two to three months.
Members of the Unitec Fund Board :
- Prof. Jean-Luc Veuthey, Vice-President of the University of Geneva, President of the Unitec Board
- Mr. François Abbe-Decarroux, Managing Director of the University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Geneva
- Mr. Michel Balestra, Entrepreneur
- Mr. Eric Biesel, Member of the Management, Geneva Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services
- Prof. Jacques de Werra, Faculty of Law, University of Geneva
- Mr. Jean-Luc Favre, General Manager, ABB Geneva S.A.
- Prof. Denis Hochstrasser, Vice-President of the University of Geneva
- Prof. Nicolas Gisin, Faculty of Sciences, University of Geneva
- Mr. Yves-Pierre Grandjean, General Secretary, University Hospitals of Geneva
- Mr. Hervé Jaquemoud, Head of Biomedical Facilities, University Hospitals of Geneva and Lausanne
- Mr. François Naef, member of the Direction of Merck Serono
- Prof. Jérôme Pugin, Head of the unit «Sepsis, Infections, Reanimation and Intensive Care», University Hospitals of Geneva
- Prof. Thierry Pun, Faculty of Sciences, University of Geneva
- Prof. Gilles Triscone, Research Coordinator, University of Applied Sciences of Geneva