The purpose of the Unitec Board is to assist Unitec in its mission to commercialize university technologies and to foster a close and productive relationship between the University, the University Hospitals and the University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Geneva researchers, with local and foreign industry. The Unitec Board meets every two to three months.
Members of the Unitec Fund Board :
- Prof. Jacques de Werra, Vice-President of the University of Geneva, President of the Unitec Board
- Mr. François Abbe-Decarroux, Managing Director of the University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Geneva
- Mr. Michel Balestra, Entrepreneur
- Mr. Eric Biesel, Representative of the Geneva Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services
- Mr. Jean-Luc Favre, General Manager, ABB Geneva S.A.
- Prof. Denis Hochstrasser, Vice-President of the University of Geneva
- Prof. Nicolas Gisin, Faculty of Sciences, University of Geneva
- Mr. Hervé Jacquemoud, Head of Biomedical Facilities, University Hospitals of Geneva and Lausanne
- Mr. François Naef, General counsel, Waypoint Capital
- Prof. Jérôme Pugin, Head of the unit «Sepsis, Infections, Reanimation and Intensive Care», University Hospitals of Geneva
- Prof. Thierry Pun, Faculty of Sciences, University of Geneva
- Mme Michèle Righetti , Associate General manager, University Hospitals of Geneva
- Prof. Gilles Triscone, Research Coordinator, University of Applied Sciences of Geneva