Sustainable purpose-driven enterprises - Swiss legal framework in a comparative law perspective
- Provides a picture of the justifications having led to the adoption of legal forms, legal qualifications or both dedicated to social/sustainable entrepreneurs in Europe and abroad.
- Provides an in-depth analysis whether the same justifications are applicable to Swiss enterprises.
- Offers an overview of the supporting schemes implemented abroad to support social/sustainable enterprises.
- Presents a policy option for Switzerland.
- This report is open access, which means that you have free and unlimited access
A la Une