The Geneva Cybersecurity Law & Policy Conference, organized in the framework of a research project between the University of Geneva and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, aimed at presenting selected legal and policy aspects of cybersecurity in a crosscutting approach.
The following topics were covered and discussed:
- Civil liability for cyber-attacks : selected issues and challenges.
- Data Protection and Cybersecurity Breaches : What Risks of Liability ?
- Risk management: What standard of care for victims of cyberattacks?
- The Future of Cybersecurity: Artificial Intelligence and other Challenges.
- Prof. and Vice-rector Jacques de Werra, Faculty of Law, University of Geneva
- Prof. Guy Pessach, Faculty of Law, Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Dr. Yaniv Benhamou, Lecturer University of Geneva, Attorney at law, Lenz & Staehelin
- Dr. Tamar Berenblum, Faculty of Law and the Institute of Criminology, Hebrew University Jerusalem
The Conference Report is available here