All seminars take place at the University Medical Centre (CMU) at 1:00 PM.
-> September 13th, 2022 : Marc Ansari lab - speaker to be annouced soon
- June 14th : Nicolas Waespe & Isabelle Dupanloup DEMED /UNIGE
“ A novel integrative multi-omics approach to unravel the genetic determinants of sinusoidal obstruction syndrome "
- May 31st : Miguel Frias CPC/ DEMED /UNIGE
“ HIV infection and treatment induce changes in anti-apolipoprotein A1 autoantibodies and lipoproteins "
- May 10th : Miguel De Figueiredo ISPSO/UNIGE
“ Development of a multivariate biological passport for the longitudinal monitoring of biomarkers: application to anti-doping ”
- April 26th : Paulina Ciepla, GPG/DEMED/UNIGE
“ Using zebrafish as a model to uncover the role of miR-223 in thrombus formation ”
- March 29th : Tatjana Vujic, DEMED/UNIGE
"Morphine damaging impact on human brainendothelial cells"
- February 22nd : Julia Charlon, GPG/DEMED/UNIGE.
"Role of miR-223 in regulating plateletreactivity"