DAS in Philanthropy (CAS in Strategic Philanthropy (2022) + CAS in Operational Philanthropy) - September 2022-July 2023 (2nd edition)
*Note that it is still possible to register for the CAS in Operational Philanthropy. Modules can also be followed individually.
Launched by the GSEM and GFRI, in partnership with the GCP and Genevensis communication, under the direction of Prof. Ugazio.
This diploma course is aimed at intermediate-level professionals involved in philanthropy in philanthropic organisations based in Switzerland, in corporate philanthropy and family offices, as well as at those who wish to orient their careers in philanthropic organisations. This interdisciplinary course merges traditional approaches to philanthropy with unconventional perspectives and stimulates critical thinking. It is the only Swiss certified academic diploma in Philanthropy.
- Prof. Giuseppe UGAZIO, Geneva School of Economics and Management (GSEM) and Geneva Finance Research Institute (GFRI)
- Laetitia GILL, Geneva Centre for Philanthropy
- Danièle CASTLE, Genevensis Communication
- Helen Alderson, International Committee of the Red Cross
- Cheryl Chang, Oak Foundation
- Alexandre Epalle, Economic Development, Research, and Innovation of the Republic and Canton of Geneva
- Aline Freiburghaus, Swissfoundations
- Thierry Renaud, MAVA Foundation
- Isabella Ries-Bowman, Philanthropy adviser
Masterclass 2022 - 24-25-26 August 2022 (in French)
3 days of training at the Château de Bossey (VD) to take stock of the recent evolution of philanthropy and its impact on foundations.
In 2022, after 9 editions and more than 220 participants in Romandie, Swiss Philanthropy Foundation organises this Master Class in foundation management, in partnership with the Center for Philanthropy Studies Basel (CEPS) and the Centre en philanthropie of the University of Geneva.