Registration and immatriculation processes
I am a former student from the University of Geneva and I am now “exmatriculated”).
I am a current student at the University of Geneva (I am still “immatriculated”) from another faculty/school than the Faculty of Science.
I am a current student at the University of Geneva (I am still “immatriculated”).
- How do I register to the CILS? What are the registration steps?
- I have never been registered at the University of Geneva before.
I will graduate and obtain my master’s degree in February at the University of Geneva. Could I submit my application right now?
- In this case you are continuing your studies. You only have to register at the CILS by September 30.
What are the costs of the CILS program?
- Yes. What is important is that you hold a master’s degree at the time the CILS program starts mid-February. Therefore you can perfectly register right now at the CILS program.
If my application is not accepted, do I have to pay the semester fees of CHF 500.- ?
- CHF 65.- (one time registration fee for new candidates only) + CHF 500.- (semester fees at University of Geneva)
- No, you will only pay the registration fee (CHF 65.-) when you apply (for new candidates only)