BioInnovation Day 2012
BioInnovation Day is an established regional partnering event intended to provide a constructive interface between researchers, scientist- entrepreneurs, investors, start-ups and economic decision-makers.
In 2012, BioInnovation Day will return to Geneva, and has been scheduled for November 15th at the University Hospitals of Geneva.
BioInnovation Day 2012 will also see the introduction of a cash prize sponsored by the Geneva start-up incubator, Eclosion SA.
The aims of BioInnovation Day are:
- To provide an opportunity for researchers and companies to share new developments in the field of Life Sciences, particulary in the BioTech and MedTech sectors.
- To stimulate interaction between scientists, innovators, start-ups, investors and industry, leading to collaboration, licensing and commercialization.
- To evaluate and discuss business opportunities.
Who should attend BioInnovation Day?
- Scientists from Research institutes, laboratories, established or Start-Up companies with a project, a licensing opportunity, an invention or an idea.
- Leading industry representatives and decision makers, venture capitalists, bankers and other professionals from the public and private sectors with interests in bio-business development.
BioInnovation Day is now calling for pre-registration of project and company pitches. Contact or complete the
Flyer today to reserve your place in the programme!
More information on www.bioinnovation.ch