- Supergiant porphyry copper deposits are failed large eruptions
- New insights into real‑time detection of tephra grainsize, settling velocity and sedimentation rate
- UNIGE IBA 2022 TEAM - Leman GeoEnergy
- Mass Spectrometry at Swiss Academic and Industrial Institutions
- Patterns of eukaryotic diversity from the surface to the deep-ocean sediment
Department of Earth Sciences
The department of Earth Sciences is dedicated to the advancement of fundamental research as well as to its application to societal problems, such as the management of natural resources, the identification of risks posed by natural hazards, and the consequences of human activities on the environment.
Department F.-A. Forel
for environmental and aquatic sciences
The Department F.-A. Forel for Environmental and Aquatic Sciences (DEFSE), previously Institute F.-A. Forel, named after the famous researcher and father of limnology François-Alphonse Forel, is a multidisciplinary department in the Faculty of science, Section of Earth and Environmental Sciences at the University of Geneva.