Conditions of use
Conditions of use of your data
All data transmitted to the Swiss Center for Affective Sciences of the University of Geneva are visible only to Swiss Center for Affective Sciences administrators.
The Swiss Center for Affective Sciences is not authorized to provide any data on its Former Members to anyone outside the organization.
CISA uses the data collected only for the purposes of its missions. The person who wants to become a Former Member submits his or her postal and email details through an online form, giving his or her consent to receive communications from Swiss Center for Affective Sciences through this means.
Former members may choose to show, on the public CISA website, their First Name / Last Name / Active as / Alumni / Professional webpage / Linkedin Profil / Researchgate Profil / Academia Profil or none of this data.
1. The Data
Email addresses and postal contact details are used by Swiss Center for Affective Sciences:
- to send information and invitations for scientific and general public activities organized by Swiss Center for Affective Sciences;
- to send offers reserved for Former Members only;
- to promote networking between Former Members and Swiss Center for Affective Sciences members.
2. Visibility of data on the CISA website
Only information on First Name / Last Name / Active as / Alumni / Professional webpage / Linkedin Profil / Researchgate Profil / Academia Profil will be shown on the public site. Each former member has the possibility to indicate, in the registration form, the data he or she wishes to make visible on the site.
3. Data retention period
The data will be kept as long as the Former Members do not express the wish to have them deleted.
4. Modification or closure of the account
The Former Member may - at any time - request to delete his/her information.
5. Disclosure of data to third parties
Swiss Center for Affective Sciences does not disclose any data, professional or personal, to third parties without the prior consent of the Former Member concerned.
6. Rights of access and rectification recognized to the Former Members
Any person who can prove his or her identity has the right, by sending a signed and dated letter or e-mail to the Swiss Center for Affective Sciences administration,
- to be informed, free of charge and in an intelligible form, of the personal data actually processed by Swiss Center for Affective Center and of any available information on their origin and actual destination;
- to obtain the rectification of any incorrect personal data concerning him/her;
- to obtain the deletion of any personal data which, in view of the processing, is incompatible or irrelevant.
Any person may request confirmation that no data concerning him/her has been collected.
7. Responsible for the Swiss Center for Affective Sciences database
The database manager is Swiss Center for Affective Sciences, Campus Biotech, Chemin des Mines 9, 1202 Geneva, Switzerland.