The University of Geneva offers the following academic programs with a connection with International Geneva.
- MSc in Global Health
- Master in European Studies
- The Master Russia - East Central Europe
- The Master in Middle Eastern Studies
- The Master in African Studies
- Master in Innovation, Human Development and Sustainability
- Master in Standardization, Social regulation and Sustainable development
- Master en Développement Territorial
- Master en Sciences de l’Environnement
- Master interdisciplinaire en droits de l’enfant
- Master en management public
- Master en Sciences Politiques
- Certificat complémentaire en géomatique
Executive Education (MAS)
Students have the possibility of doing their internship in an international organization or NGO and obtain academic credits. As their internship is part of the academic program, the OCPM can deliver a permit to non-EU students.