BioCode: RNA to protein (R2P)
The main activities of our Core Facility are:
- ribosome isolation and fractionation;
- libraries preparation for translatome analysis by ribosome profiling (Ribo-Seq);
- analyses of translation efficiency, RNA translatability, ribosome pausing;
- isolation of soluble and aggregated proteins,
- analysis of newly synthesized proteins;
- in vitro translation
The BioCode: RNA to proteins Core Facility analyzes gene expression from mRNA to proteins
- We are working with different organisms and tissue cultures: bacteria, pathogens, yeast, mammalian cells and tissues….
- We provide consulting, assistance and technical advice to help researcher in experiments design.
- Our Facility is dedicated to local academic users (University of Geneva) but is also open for external academic researchers and for industry.
- We are in close contact with the Bioinformatics, Genomics, Proteomics Core Facilities of UNIGE.