January 6-10, 2019
** The program of ABIM 2019 is now available online here
** Registration and abstract submission are now closed. Notification of abstract acceptance will be sent first week of December.
** Follow updates on our Facebook page: Alpine Brain Imaging Meeting 2019
Info for participants:
- Hotel Suisse (Rue du village, 55) on Sunday, January 6, from 18:30 to 20:30 (accompanied by welcome reception with nibbles and wine).
- Palladium conference center (Route du Centre Sportif, 1), during the week, from 15:15 to 20:00.
***Opening keynote lecture***
Sunday, January 6, at 17:30, at the Centre Paroissial et Culturel (Route des Dents Blanches, 28), just next to Hotel Suisse on the backside (see map).
- Tuesday January 8: odd numbers
- Wednesday January 9: even numbers
At the Palladium conference center, will be accompanied by snacks and drinks. Posters should be exposed throughout the conference from Monday to Thursday.
- Blind test music quiz, Monday evening at 21.30 at the bar of the Hotel Suisse.
- Karaoke night, Wednesday evening at the bar La Crevasse (Rue du village, 71).
- Snowshoe walk, Wednesday morning, limited to 20 participants, on a first come first served basis. Ask at the registration desk!
- Farewell party, Thursday night dinner at 20:30 at the restaurant Le Gueullhi (Route de la Fin, 11, close to Palladium/cable car), followed by disco party at the bar La Crevasse (Rue du village, 71).
Ski-passes can be bought at the Hotel Suisse with a group discount. Info at the registration desk on Sunday evening.
An initiation session at the Palladium sport center can be organized for ABIM participants. Info at the registration desk.