À la Une
Laurence Boisson de Chazournes intervient à l’Atelier « Les communs transnationaux - La question de l'eau »
The Geneva Water Hub’s Platform for International Water Law participates in the 2nd International Conference on Environmental Peacebuilding
The Second International Conference on Environmental Peacebuilding takes place in Geneva from 1 to 4 February 2022 (online).
- Parution du livre ‘Blue Ethics: Ethical Perspectives on Sustainable, Fair Water Resources Use and Management’ par l’Association W4W (Workshop for Water Ethics)
- Mara Tignino participates in the event « Water and international humanitarian law »
- Mara Tignino is invited to intervene in a conference on “International Cooperation & Experiences Exchange, Base & Starting Point for Enhancing Dams Safety in Iraq”
- Challlenges of transboundary water cooperation
- World Water Congress: "Ensuring benefit sharing and joint management of dams: the role of international water law"
- High-Level Meeting on “Water Scarcity: a Challenge to Sustainable Development in the Arab Region” within the 13th session of the Arab Ministerial Water Council
- 8 octobre 2021: H2O bene (in)finito ?
- The Global Forum on Law, Justice and Development Review of Legal Experiences and Global Practices Relating to COVID-19
- Corporate human rights due diligence and liability in armed conflicts: The role of the ILC Draft Principles on the protection of the environment and the Draft Treaty on business and human rights
- Water discourses
- Transboundary Cooperation in the Management of International River Basins: The Case of Transboundary Water Cooperation between Italy and its Neighbors