We are building a dedicated center for coronavirus resources, including antibodies against viral and host proteins and expression vectors for viral proteins.
- Untagged full-length M-protein in a mammalian expression vector
- Untagged full-length E-protein in a mammalian expression vector
- Cytosolic portion of M-protein fused to AviTag-GST in pAN4 vector
(vector maps can be obtained via the email: antibodies-order at unige.ch)
Recombinant antibodies produced or developed by our facility and tested by us against SARS-CoV-2 proteins.
- Two rAbs (AI334 and AQ806) detect the S protein by ELISA and immunofluorescence.
- Several rAbs detect the S protein by ELISA and immunofluorescence (here and here).
- A new nanobody detects a linear epitope on the S2 subunit of the S protein.
- New rAbs against the E protein.
- Three new nanobodies detect the M protein by immunofluorescence.
- Coming soon: antibodies detecting the S protein by western blot and the E protein by immunofluorescence.