|< Programs of study||Master|
- 1st year: 44 ECTs of courses according to the study plan defined by the chosen orientation and 16 ECTs for a 2-month pre-internship in a research group.
- 2nd year: 45 weeks of full-time Master's work (not including vacations) for 60 ECTs.
Goals of the Master's project
- To answer a question related to biology through experimentation and/or data analysis.
- To become familiar with the practical and theoretical aspects of the scientific process.
- To acquire experimental/analytical skills through the learning of a large variety of techniques.
- To learn how to present scientific results in group seminars and in a written form (e.g. master’s thesis).
120 ECTS credits
English, French (possibility of following a course 100% in English)
Application deadline: April 30 (or February 28 for candidates subject to a visa)
Admission only in the fall semester
CHF 500.- per semester