Entrance Examinations

You must pass an entrance examination in order to be accepted for admission to the Bachelor of Arts in Multilingual Communications, the Master of Arts in Interpreting or the Complementary Certificate in Translation. There is no examination requirement for entry to the Master of Arts in Translation for Bachelor of Arts graduates from the Faculty of Translation and Interpreting or from another university in the same field of study. You must, however, pass the entrance examination if you hold a Bachelor of Arts or degree deemed equivalent in another field of study.

Timetables and results of entrance exams

Back to top