Christophe Gaudet-Blavignac, PhD
Dr Christophe Gaudet-Blavignac
Head of Knowledge Engineering - Physician, Phd Student in Global Health
+41 22 379 08 15
After obtaining the Federal Diploma of Human Medicine in Geneva and a Bachelor in Computer Science at EPFL Christophe completed a PhD in Global Health about medical semantics and interoperability. He is focused on improving reuse of medical data through better interoperability. He is leading the knowledge engineering effort in the team as physician in charge of medical semantics.
His other interests are on interactive data visualization and video game in the medical domain.
- Semantic interoperability
- Medical ontologies
- Data science: Information Extraction (Big data)
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Construction of lexico-semantic resources (dictionaries, ontologies)
- Data visualization
- Videogames related to medical domain