Microscopes available in the lab are:
- A 3I spinning-disc microscope enabling 4 colors fast imaging with 405 nm, 488 nm, 561 nm and 641 nm lasers equiped with a laser ablation Ablate!™, Vector™ , a diffraction-limited high speed X,Y scanner and a phase-only spatial light modulator (SLM) designed for patterned and 3D point photomanipulation (Phasor).
- A 3I spinning-disc microscope enabling 4 colors fast imaging with 405 nm, 488 nm, 561 nm and 641 nm lasers, and also equipped with TIRF and photo-ablation modules.
- An Olympus Fluoview 1000 confocal microscope equipped with a ablate/photoactivate system and a Picoquant Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging (FLIM) system.
- A Zeiss two-photon microscope.
- A super-resolution STED CW microscope.
- A dual-color (with 488 nm and 561 nm lasers) home-built Single Plane Illumination Microscope.