The Master in Innovation, Human Development and Sustainability has two tracks:
- The Single Degree track requires the completion of an academic thesis or internship-based thesis worth 24 ECTS.
- The Dual Degree track requires the completion of an internship report worth 24 ECTS during the year spent at the University of Geneva.
Important information and documents:
- Information about the Internship Program with selected organizations in international Geneva
- Guidelines for internship reports, academic and internship-based theses, and their evaluation
- Guidelines for organizing the thesis / internship report defense and follow-up
- Grade report form
- Open Archive authorization form